Leadership & Christian Life

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Reg Com

registration team training

Monday night was the second training day for the various teams in the upcoming conference. I have to attend all training of all teams to be acquainted with their specific jobs. Yes, I am the overseer. The youth counterpart. Pastor Reggie is preparing me for the big work by 'knowing everything' that will go on during the conference. He said, the bulk of the work will happen on the day itself. He suggests I take ferrous sulfate. HAHA! excessive blood loss is expected. I am approaching low-blood condition. Christ will give me strength! I claim it in Jesus' name.

We only have a few weeks before the conference and time is running fast. We pray for God's favor to flow in us. We are doing this for His glory. Please partner us in prayer. Many thanks.

May God's wonderful hand bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home