Leadership & Christian Life

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday

The moment I got in my place this morning, I pulled the little book from the drawer. The page for today has a title: The Little Evangelist. It shared a story of little neighbor who asks every other child he meets, Do you love Jesus? Below the page says “If you truly love the Lord, you’ll want others to love Him too.”

God really has His proper timing. Last night, a good friend and I were talking about God’s grace –allowing us to receive Him in our lives. And we touched on the issue above, how about the others? I shared with her the things that are expected to happen in the last days—the chaos before Christ comes. It is an alarming scenario I admit and that explains the call to endure and be strong in faith. We don’t want our loved ones to fall in peril. Something has to be done for sure.

Being part of the youth ministry made me realize that if I find myself more effective to serve in a team than testifying one-on-one, I would gladly do so just to be an instrument of God’s purpose. I really want to be a vessel for His Kingdom. And this calls for more discipline on my part.

I pray that God would help me overcome my weakness and walk more faithfully in the path He laid ahead of me. Then some day, I wish to hear people say when asked “Do you love Jesus?” A cheerful and confident, “Yes!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home