Leadership & Christian Life

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ministry update

LJMP

Ayres has been doing a great job in the youth ministry.

Since coming back from both trips (US and Bangkok), I have been in charge of the worship team at church. I introduced them to some new exercises and encouraged them to be ‘in the Spirit’ during practice in preparation for the Sunday worship celebration. Somebody else is the ministry head however, circumstances made me somewhat take over. We are having group devotion prior to practice now. I have also requested the elders to provide new stands for the guitars and other equipment. Since there’d been conflicts in practice schedule, we agreed to have additional practice after Sunday service.

I pray that the Lord would bless the worship team. We pray for the Lord’s direction for us. We humbly asked to be used mightily in His vineyard for His glory. Amen.

xxx

MYF
We have Nights of Obsession come Friday night. I’ll be going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home