Leadership & Christian Life

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Angel in disguise

I believe in angels. The Bible tells us a lot about them. But on Sunday night, I knew I had an encounter with one.

At the church, my Pastor talked about miracles happening in the early church of the New Testament. It was because the believers were like family moved in love that the Spirit of God blesses them bountifully. Miracles happen and believers were added day by day.

Late in the afternoon, I attended the meeting with our mission’s team. God has continually shown His favor on us especially as regards the land situation. It’s like, “all things work together” scenario. After the meeting, I had to talk to Bro. Mark about other matters so I was left behind. On my way out, somebody called me from a corner. The alley’s a little dark so I didn’t bother until I got under a light post. Then I realized Kuya Arnel’s been waiting for me there for more than 30 minutes. Then he recited his lines:

“I have decided that I’m going to plant to you my cell phone as a seed. I would not be doing this if I hadn’t confirmed it from the Lord. I have long decided to give this to you; I believe in the principle of planting and sowing. I don’t know how you’ll take it, but I want you to have it.”

What do you expect me to say? I was…shocked. This is my brother and I’m humbled that he found me to be a fertile land for sowing seed of blessings. He handed me a nice paper bag with the phone plus all the accessories.

What made me accept the gift is what I believe the Lord’s doing in my life. Before 2008 started, I claimed that this year will be the year of God’s favor in my life. And I know that He’s continually showing me His favor since. This is another one from the loving Father. I’m expecting more soon. Thank you, Lord.

Thank you, Kuya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home